Thursday, June 17, 2004

Dear Ralph #1

The Right Honorable Ralph Klein
Dear Sir
Just a note to let you know how much I appreciate your wisdom and leadership. A day never goes by when I don't think of how lucky we are to have you. Just the other day my niece said to me Uncle, how did you become such a fine and respectable person. Well, I told her that whenever I get in a troublesome situation and don't know what to do I just stop and ask myself "What would Ralph Do?". Like yesterday at Lunch. A co-worker wanted to borrow five bucks. I believe in helping others, just like you, so I threw a 20 on the floor and yelled at her to get a f* job. I think she learned a lot from that. Then I went back to the office and my boss wanted to ask me some questions about my expenses. At first I felt a little defensive but then I asked myself "What would Ralph do?". So I yelled at him Do you think I'm lying Do you think I'm lying Do you think I'm lying!Just like that - three times in a row. Then I stormed out of his office. I think I put him in his place and you know what, he won't be asking about expenses anymore. Anyway, I am grateful for all that I've learned from you.
Please recommend this post

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yr an idiot.